Monday, September 12, 2011

The Lord Truely Blesses!

I feel so blessed today. Last week we took Kaiya to her 3rd swallow study in Topeka. She is such a little trooper and she did GREAT!! We were pleased that she Passed and we are now transitioning her to thin liquid. This is a big step and pretty much a final one! Yesterday I was priveledged to host a shower for my sis-in-law, Shana. It was a lot of work but I was pleased with the result and we had a good time. Shana is a super fun person and I am thankful that she is my sister. Chris' sister came to town yesterday also so we will be able to enjoy Brenna and Lydia before they leave for Italy in a couple weeks. Benji LOVES playing with Lydia and they really play well together. I have been spending some time with a couple really great girls a few nights a week working out. This is much needed and it has been great to get out of the house and start something. At the end of the month we are going to be house sitting again, it has been over a year since we have and we are looking forward to it. Oh, and while we are staying there, Chris will be working hard at our house. We are putting on a new roof, putting in new windows and walls and making a new room upstairs for our little man. Just feeling very blessed today!
Love love!!!!!
Kim

No comments: