Thursday, March 3, 2011

Creative Everyday Challenge...more projects

I had this old bulletin board just laying around the house. I really didn't want to use it because it was just SO ugly. So, I decided to give it a face lift.
















I sanded the frame and painted it black whit acrylic paint. I did not draw the picture, it is actually wallpaper that I found at the thrift store a few years ago. I hadn't used it yet but I thought that this was a perfect project to use it on. I am going to hang this in the kitchen over my desk.


This is a flower that I made out of paper. I was really just experimenting. It turned out ok, the paper is too thin and it did not stay curled up like I hoped.
These flowers are made out of satin. They turned out really nice. They look beautiful (sorry, the photo does not do them justice).
Having a TON of fun!!

3 comments:

heathandjennifer said...

Cute ideas! You should put those flowers on a headband for your little angel.

Prior said...

love the flowers! Lezlee

Kristi said...

What a great idea! It definately is worthy of being hung up now! I love finding a use for stuff that I bought a long time ago. Sometimes I wonder why I pick it up when I don't know what I'll do with it, but I always end up being so glad that I did!