Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Baby is 3!!

Little Benji is 3 years old. His birthday was 2/20 so this is a little late but I wanted to show you how much he has grown up. We had a small party for him at Pizza Hut with family and Benji had a great time. Kaiya even ventured out for an evening, I think that she was happy to get out and see everyone! I am sure that she will be very social and I can tell that she likes to be around people so being shut in the house all winter is taking its toll on us all.


Benji's Grandam Sue made him this Lightening McQueen cake. She borrowed the cake pan from our local library and then decorated it herself, well I "helped" ... really I watched her but I am saying that I helped because I learned a lot about decorating a cake. I am considering this as a creative activity for my challenge. The cake was super yummy and we are so thankful to Sue for all of her help.
Happy 3rd Birthday, Benji! I love you!!!

3 comments:

heathandjennifer said...

I can't believe Benji is 3! I remember when he was born! You have such an adorable family and I can't wait to get our girls together. I hope everyone is staying healthy! Miss you guys!

S Club Mama said...

how much fun is that! I love that cake. intimidating to decorate. :)

Kristi said...

How cute! Andrew would LOVE that cake! I may have to keep that in mind when September rolls around! I'm glad you all got to get out as a family, and enjoy more family! :)