Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Days 1 and 2






I started this yesterday, the Creative Every Day Challenge 2011! I am pretty excited about it. I needed something creative to do and a way to keep me motivated. I think this will do it. Yesterday was my first day.








This is what I started on yesterday. It is the background for a painting that I have been wanting to do the past week or so. I will be adding to this in the next week and will post working photos of it.


This is something else that I worked on last night. My mother-in-law inlisted me to make 90 of these. They are beaded bible bookmarks. It is amazing how much better I feel since I have started being creative again.



Day 2



Benji and I played with playdough for a over an hour this morning. We had a blast!! I hope that he can see how fun it is to create things too!







3 comments:

heathandjennifer said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see your painting! Thanks for posting. I love blogging!

S Club Mama said...

we like play-doh too. I can't say I've gotten it out for the kids lately but we do like that!

those bookmarks are cool!

Kristi said...

What a great idea! My mom does crochet bible bookmarks, and I just LOVE them! Bible bookmarks are so useful! I have about 6 in my bible, and I could still use more! lol!

I'm glad this challenge is lifting your spirits!